la vida de estrella de mar en pinole.

02 April 2005

home

it's official. i'll be taking the 8pm flight out of San Francisco on the 15th. :) yay.

my kuya louie brought my titas and tito to Reno today. i hope they had fun. kuya JR had an accident while playing basketball. his back hurts bad and his neck is stiff. mom and i went downtown and did some shopping. it was damn windy, my nose was freezing. too bad i only brought a light jacket and wore flipflops. my nose is still cold and my brain is thawing by the way.

.

the pope died today. made the stupid assumption that he died lastnight because i was listening to the news half-asleep. i'm sorry.

i was in Hong Kong when Princess Diana died. Here in Pinole when Rico Yan died. Now that i'm back here, the Pope John Paul II died. hmmn. wala lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home