la vida de estrella de mar en pinole.

28 March 2005

bored and unsleepy

i'm awake at ungodly hours and i sleep through breakfast and lunch. some days it's the opposite. if i was pacute i'd say this was jetlag but then again, this isn't too different from my sleeping habits in the philippines. i guess my bodyclock is just forever erratic.

i need to find something to do, i'm bored out of my wits. i've read every entertainment magazine and read almost half of twisted 7. sa lagay na yun, hindi pa ako masyadong interesado sa mga binabasa ko. hay. im trying to avoid eating too much, but it's real hard work cos there's just too much food here. puro sweets pa.

...

went to the hilltop mall this evening. bought make up sa macy's. hahaha. fun fun. got some pants too cos i only brought two pairs and if i didn't get a new one i'd have to do the laundry every other day.

oh, i drove in the freeway for the first time today. cool. fast cars.

god, please send me something interesting. or give me a job. can't wait till wednesday, i'll be exploring downtown sanfo all by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home