la vida de estrella de mar en pinole.

26 March 2005

bustos bustos

slept at 4am this morning, i watched dreamboy. had to wake up around 11 because my dad and my kapatids came over to visit. was still woozy at first, i just kind of stared in space after kissing them. haven't seen faye and francis for around a decade so i didn't really know how to talk to them. we warmed up naman after a few minutes, talked about random things, and watched wowowee together.

faye even taught me how to put on make up. cool. she's really pretty. sabi ni ate love kamukha ko daw. i think she's prettier. il post the picture when i get to upload it from kuya jr's cam.

my dad gave me $381. me butal pa. hahaha.
...

we went to vacaville after lunch, shopping galore at the outlet stores. spent 90 dollars today for stuff for other people. had a great time bonding with kuya jr. i even won $35 from a bet we had. muhahaha.

i might not go to new york anymore. but were going to LA next week and Vegas too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.moolah..hehe..thanks sa stuff na binile mo for me..hehe..say hi to faye and francis for me..kila dad dn..tc!ms u!mwah! :)

27/3/05 6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home