la vida de estrella de mar en pinole.

25 March 2005

on the way to here

it was a long bumpy trip, i think had a hundred hump-ride tummy knots because there was so much turbulence. would have been more fun if you were there, at least i wouldn't have had to pretend i was reading and enjoyed being nervous with you.

when we fly together we should take business class because i know you have personal space issues and damn, they violate that in economy class. i kept rubbing elbows with tita olga and she kept gripping my arm whenever the plane shakes. it made me a laugh thinking how peeved you would have been had you taken that flight with me.

i fell asleep wishing you were there to hold my hand. i woke up wishing the same.

on the way here, i kept thinking about you especially when they're serving meals. chicken or fish? jope puede? they served shrimp salad, it looked yummy and i thought you would have enjoyed it. the food was surprisingly good, but eating is just not the same without you.

it's needless to say that i missed you. that i miss you. suffice to say that i ate all of my veggies, because i know you'd want me to eat them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home