la vida de estrella de mar en pinole.

10 April 2005

kapatid

had dinner at the cheesecake factory with my dad, my four half-sibs, an my kuya jr. grabe we had to wait for more than an hour just to get seated. my dad lent us his credit card and told us (me, faye, and francia) to go shopping while they're waiting. it was such fun, bonding with my other two sisters. we all wished bebe was there, then there will be four of us bustos girls shopping for shoes.

afterwards, we went bowling in the yerba buena gardens. it was the bustos girls vs the bustos boys. dad just watched and ate mint lifesavers. walking back to the parking lot, we all wished bebe and kuya louie was there. then dad's kids would've been complete, all eight of us.
.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home